This blog used to be my outlet in high school. It was my place to share my thoughts and relieve stress. I remember a follower messaged me once and said she loved my blog and wished me luck on keeping it up in college. Oh how right she was! College has been a roller coaster I couldn’t explain without writing a book. I decided that with a change of season I would come back to a place that used to give me so much joy and back to the far less stressed person I once was.
A restart can’t begin without a drastic change, so I headed over to Hair Cuttery and said goodbye to 5 inches of my beautiful split end ridden brunette locks. I absolutely love the season of fall and figured if I was going to fix this it was going to be now.
Once upon a time this blog was active and did monthly goals. Today, in the hour left on the east coast, I am setting out my goals for the month of October. I think it is important to make them goals about everything in life.
1. Begin a 5k training plan
2. Go to a pumpkin patch
3. Drink a healthy amount of water a day (http://www.slenderkitchen.com/how-to-calculate-how-much-water-you-should-drink-a-day/#)
4. Try a new recipe this month (entree and dessert)
5. Get to the gym once a week
6. Write down everything in ONE planner (I have 6)
7. Take 30 minutes of ME time to relax
8. Read a new book
9. See a movie with a friend
10. Open my etsy shop (A blog post will come later)